Tomorrow we start our long haul journey to South America - Melbourne-Auckland-Santiago-Buenos Aires. Exhausting but we arrived with our luggage! In a few days time we fly to Ushuaia in order to embark on an expedition which will take us to the Antarctic Peninsula then on to South Georgia via the South Shetlands and South Sandwich Islands and finally to the Falkland-Malvinas Islands only to end up back in Ushuaia. I will be reporting on that voyage on a new blog hwheat2023.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moving into 2023
Tomorrow we start our long haul journey to South America - Melbourne-Auckland-Santiago-Buenos Aires. Exhausting but we arrived with our lug...
-
Tomorrow we start our long haul journey to South America - Melbourne-Auckland-Santiago-Buenos Aires. Exhausting but we arrived with our lug...
-
We woke to a silent glistening welcome, a field of mammoth icebergs; we’d arrived at Ilulissat, on the west coast of Greenland, known as t...
-
Before launching into the rest of the day I want to mention breakfast - I know, food and flowers tend to dominate at times! As we had come ...
No comments:
Post a Comment